Primary Topic: New Member Recruitment
Recrutiment focus: Increasing engagement in underrepresented communities.
All MakeHaven members are welcome! This will be a virtual meeting due to the pandemic. Link to come.
Updates / Review Previous Actions Items
- Previous Meeting Action Items Review
|Lior to develop an outreach Slack channel to post events and volunteer opportunities for members.||Lior||Complete|
|follow up with Lior to develop an event kit/go-list including button-makers, more example projects, etc.||Mark||Defered|
|Schedule a follow-up meeting to develop more intentional relationships with outside organizations||Kristen||Defered|
|Explore in next week’s Education Committee Meeting → set up a structure for a quarterly member skillshare. Members and facilitators can sign up to host intro classes and Members can sign up for $5, for example. More opportunities for members to gain access to intro classes.||?||Ongoing|
|take LeadInstitute a monthly or bi-monthly new member potluck.||Clancy / JR||Superseded|
Avalible Statuses: Active, Defered, Superseded, Abandoned, Complete
- Ongoing - Active, Happening now, ongoing.
- Priority - Active, happening now, top of list
- Defered - Not happening now, but keep on list to do later.
- Superseded - Something changeed so task is now moot, or done differently.
- Abandoned - Give up on doing it.
- Complete - It is done, acomplished.
Review / Updates on Activities (10 minutes)
Consider Specific Priority Outreach Activity (20 minutes)
- Which actions can be achieved by volunteers?
- Which will have most impact?
Determine Tasks for Priority Actions (15 Minutes)
- Are we taking any actions individually or in smaller groups? Who and What?
- Next steps for committee? Who volunteers to do what?