Wednesday, July 1, 2020 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Notes from previous meeting.
Updates (20 minutes)
- Member experience during COVID
- Equipment status Metal Shop
- Bio Lab
- Equipment upgrades: Prototype injection molder, Cutter Grinder, Form 3b resin printer, Micro adjustment screen printing, Long Arm Quilter, Tufting machine, and large format printer (or hydrolic press, Vacuum Sealer Machine, woodworking Vacume bag, Rolling Mill, Small Kiln, Jewlery making various,TIG, tube bnder, Big belt sander woodshop, upgraded lathe)
- Setting up educational space
- Patio Plan
- Small Outdoorspace
- Tool Lending - In low key development (being worked on, no launch date)
Major Topic: Cultivating an experience that is welcoming to everyone. (30 minutes)
- Working Document - How is this embodied in our space? How can the experience of membership enhance inclusion?
Determine Actions (15 Minutes)
- Are we taking any actions individually or in smaller groups? Who and What?
- Next steps for committee? Who volunteers to do what?