The MakeHaven community has been active in finding DIY solutions to the Covid-19 crisis.
This session will review the needs and the progress and status of each of the projects. Updates will be presented by team leads and there will be a brief opportunity for questions related to each project.
Solution/ Project Leads will present in less than 5 minutes:
- Brief recap, what is being done and why.
- Progress since last week
- Remaining needs (materials, knowledge, labor)
Questions will be at end of presentations.
Community Needs Overview / Updates (15 minute total, 5 minutes each)
- City of New Haven -- Update, and PPE matching program.
- Yale New Haven Hospital
- New Haven Manufacturers Association
Community Solutions 5 minute or less updates (40 minutes)
- AbloVent Ventilator - Lior
- Community Sewing Face Masks - Kate Cebik
- Plastic Face Shields - TBD
- 3d Printed Ventilator Spliter - Bruce Crowder
- Covid Event - Anthony Allen
Moderated Questions for Community Solutions/projects. (10 minutes)
<END FORMAL 1 HOUR CALL>
Have a a project not listed to present?
Presenters need to contact us for a spot in advance. Email email@example.com