A Community For Ideas, Hobbies and Crafts
MakeHaven is a community makerspace with woodworking, laser cutters, 3d printers, sewing and more.
We offer 24/7 access and have knowledgeable volunteers to help you get started learning how to use the tools to make to make your next project.
24/7 hour access to space
Use of machines
Tool orientation and training
Free and discounted workshops
Access to special member only events
Inclusion in a supportive community of makers
10% discount at Artist & Craftsman
Only $50 per month. Membership auto-renews each month; cancel anytime.
Additional Membership Options
- Gift Card - So you can buy a membership for a friend
- Partnership - Discounted membership for Grove members.
- Fellows - For creatives who want to take on a public year long project
- Scholarship - for those who require some assistance affording membership
- Secondary members (household) at $25.
- Employee Groups - Reduced price for multiple employees memberships, when company pays
- Startup Group - Discount when critical mass of individuals join from the same startup
- Corporate Sponsorship - Public recognition for a tax deductible donation in support of MakeHaven
- Company Membership Benefit - Reduced price membership for any employee based on company contribution
- Scholarship Support - Donation to support disadvantaged makers
- Funding a Fellow - Sponsor a year long project of an artist and received recognition in presentation of work
- Equipment Sponsorship - Purchase durable equipment for the community with permanent "donated by" sign
Contact J.R. Logan, (firstname.lastname@example.org, 203-676-3414) Executive director to learn about these options for your company.
Convenient Downtown Location
Open house every Tuesday from 7pm to 9pm.