A Community For Ideas, Hobbies and Crafts
MakeHaven is a community makerspace with woodworking, laser cutters, 3d printers, sewing and more.
We offer 24/7 access and have knowledgeable volunteers to help you get started learning how to use the tools to make to make your next project.
•24/7 hour access to space
•Use of machines
•Tool orientation and training
•Free and discounted workshops
•Access to special member only events
•Inclusion in a supportive community of makers
•Discounts at a number of excellent maker and local businesses
Only $50 per month. Membership auto-renews each month; cancel anytime.
Additional Membership Options
- Student - Reduced fee of $35 for active students with ID.
- Scholarship - For those who require some assistance affording membership.
- Household - Additional members of a household pay $25 per month.
- Gift Card - You can buy a membership for a friend!
- Employee Groups - The company pays for multiple employee memberships at a reduced price.
- Startup Group - Discount when a critical mass of individuals join from the same startup.
- Corporate Sponsorship - Public recognition for a tax deductible donation in support of MakeHaven.
- Company Membership Benefit - Reduced price membership for any employee based on company contribution.
- Scholarship Support - Donation to support disadvantaged makers.
- Funding a Fellow - Sponsor a year long project of an artist and received recognition in presentation of work.
- Equipment Sponsorship - Purchase durable equipment for the community with permanent "donated by" sign.
Contact J.R. Logan, (email@example.com, 203-676-3414) Executive director to learn about these options for your company.
Convenient Downtown Location
Open house every Tuesday from 7pm to 9pm.