The maker community has many interesting projects that people have made or aspire to make. Join us as we share several of these stories in rapid succession with MakeHaven's online Pecha Kucha-style presentation. Each presentation will be 6 minutes & 40 seconds!
We are accepting presenters at this time! We will update the agenda as it fills.
Accepted Presentations (so far):
- Prototype Developed - Sinem Sinmaz - Hardware Engineer of OnTrack Rehabilitation - Talks about the prototypes she is building at MakeHaven
- New Capablities - Lior or/and JR - Overview of new tools and new possibilities at MakeHaven (tufting gun, large printer, metal roller, kiln, resin printer)
- Our Innvaiton Ecosystem - Michael Harris - Overview of Innovative projects in NewHaven
- Sewing Entrepreneurship - Catherine Cazes-Wiley - Threads and Needles entrepreneurship program.
- Board Game In Development - Ernest White - Prototypoing a new board game
- Building Material to Save the Climate - David Wright - Invention of a new building material to make buildings more efficient.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to share an idea for a presentation.
Followed by happy half hour - Make yourself a drink, chat as a group, ask questions of the presentors.