Tabletop Silkscreen Printing Setup

Primary tabs

This tabletop setup is used to print silkscreens (stencil, burned, or vinyl), and is typically used to print to paper. 

Requirements for Use
Required Badges: 

Tabletop Printing with Water Based Inks

This badge allows you to use the tabletop printmaking setup with water-based (eg acrylic) inks. To use plastisol inks and the flash dryer, you need to get that badge. 

Watch Video
Pass Quiz
Badge applied after successful quiz
Additional Badges: 
Instructional Video: