We have your favorite characters returning and three new stars entering the cast.
- Colin Bunting is an engineer and designer. He has built lots of drones, can bend a laser cutter or 3d printer to his will and has entrepreneurship in his blood.
- Catherine Cazes-Wiley is a hat designer and crafter. She is from France but has taken to her new home in the USA by volunteering to teaching marketable crafting skills people with disabilities, exiting homelessness or who are settling refugees.
- Lior Trestman is an advocate for making a better community. If he is not volunteering at the bike coop or working on his startup he is at MakeHaven in the woodshop showing people safe tool use or teaching techniques.
Over the next half year you can find Catherine animating craft and Colin animating fabrication at MakeHaven every Thursday night. Catherine starts at 5pm and Colin at 6pm. Leor will be helping people in the woodshop starting at 6pm on Tuesdays.
We also have a great returning crew.
- Christine is working one electronics, arduino and raspberry pi projects every sunday 2pm to 5pm.
- Steven is there to show you how to use the laser cutter or 3d printer every Wednesday night 6pm to 9pm
- James does double duty both teaching people the ancient art of homebrewing and simple bike repair. If you love biking and brewing drop in and talk with James every Wednesday night 6pm to 9pm.
Not sure what an animator does? They are volunteer who in exchange for a free membership offer to be at the space three hours per week and work to inspire activity and engagement from the membership. They animate the community, they animate the membership. That means they are there to help you figure out how to move forward on a project if you are stuck, to give you new ideas and to create example projects that inspire others to follow in their footsteps.