Bradley Street Bicycle Co-op
The Bradley Street Bicycle Co-op is a community bike shop working towards an equitable New Haven by getting people on bikes.
At CTrides, a service of the Connecticut Department of Transportation, we help Connecticut employers and employees seamlessly reap the financial, environmental, and productivity benefits of reducing single-rider commuting. By promoting public transit, teleworking, and carpooling, we can help cut down on congestion, improve air quality, and make Connecticut a healthier place to live and work.
New Haven Coalition for Active Transportation
New Haven Coalition for Active Transportation (NCAT) promotes walking, biking, and all active forms of transportation as healthy, safe, and environmentally friendly.
This is a fun casual gathering of people enthusiastic or interested in learning how to better use their bike. We will have speakers, give repair tips and have a potluck.
We encourage you ride your bike to the event!
- Information about bike commuting resources (CT Rides) - 15 minutes
- Demonstration of how to use City Bus Bike Rack (City of New Haven) - 5 minutes
- Bike repair and maintenance basics demonstration (New Haven Coalition for Active Transportation) - 40 minutes
- Answering your bike questions 1 on 1 (Bradly Street Bike Coop) - 1/2 hour concurrent with potluck
- Potluck (everyone)
- Everyone encouraged nobody required to bring something
- Last Name starts with A-O bring something Savory
- Last Name starts with P-Z bring something Sweet
- We will have a BBQ going
- Mark if contains meat, dairy, nuts
Plan is patio, with tents for rain, but backup of inside at MakeHaven if really Misérables out.
A large ground level outdoor stone patio space that can be accessed out the back doors of the 770 Chapel Street building or by entering the courtyard from around 71 Orange Street.