Thursday, July 9, 2020 - 6:00pm
- Roles: Note taker
Topic: Developing programs that appeal to and benefit people of color.
- Past Meeting Notes
Updates (20 minutes)
- Workshops during covid
- Online Data on Session
- Pecha Kucha
- Bio Lab
- Equipment upgrades: Prototype injection molder, Cutter Grinder, Form 3b resin printer, Micro adjustment screen printing, Long Arm Quilter, Tufting machine, and large format printer
- Setting up educational space in side room
- Lathe classes coming
- Patio Plan (outdoor education options)
- Courses in development https://www.makehaven.org/courses
Major Topic: Cultivating an experience that is welcoming to everyone. (30 minutes)
- Working Document - How is this embodied in our space? How can the experience of membership enhance inclusion?
Determine Actions (15 Minutes)
- Are we taking any actions individually or in smaller groups? Who and What?
- Next steps for committee? Who volunteers to do what?