Water jet cuts are not smooth. Water is coming out by the top of the garnet at times. Worked with Chris Chalsma and tried:
* Cleaning and drying top black cap and clear tube (repeatedly)
* Removing and cleaning mixing tube
* Adjusting water height/nozzle height/changing materials
* Emptying and cleaning out garnet tube
* Replacing clear garnet tube
In case it is relevant: came in to the water jet fully on, water running this morning. Appears to have ben left on since last night. Image included is a still from video posted to slack. Looks like there is a GEMS class planning to use the tool tomorrow.