Sunday, May 17, 2020 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm
Gather some cotton fabric, a needle and thread and join MakeHaven Facilitator Meghan to learn how to hand sew a face mask for use in the community.
- 100% cotton fabric ** Note that cotton SHRINKS! We suggest shrinking your fabric by washing and drying in hot ahead of time**
- Iron & ironing board if you have it
- Pins (to hold fabric together while you sew)
- Elastic if you have it (1/4" ideally), or material for ties such as flat shoelaces, strips of t-shirt material, or twill tape
- Metal nose bridge piece: garden or jewelery wire, pipe cleaner, or twist-tie