This online event will be to workshop and refine the pitch for your business or invention. This event will build on the learning from the "Developing Your Pitch" event, and allow for trying out ideas and receiving peer feedback.
Participants can have a finished 5 minute pitch to practice, a partial pitch or just an idea. We do recommend participants to in try to make the case for an idea/business briefly addressing each of the following:
- Unique Value Proposition.
- Business Model.
- Needs / Next Step.
- Welcome / Introduction (5 Minutes, JR Logan)
- General Q&A on Pitches (15 Minutes, Richard Guha)
- Group Assignment and Instructions (5 Minutes, JR Logan)
- Breakout Groups (practice and feedback on pitches) (30 minutes)
- Groups directed by group leaders experienced with pitching.
- Report Back to Group on Learning (10 minutes, Richard Guha)
- END formal program.
- Post Event Networking (Optional) - Rooms stay open for participants to continue to discuss and network.
Speciality: Prototype Development
Specialty: Business Case
Chief Product Officer at Wellinks, Inc.
Specialty: Startup Experience
VIdeo: Fundimentals On Developing Your Pitch
Recomended viewing to assist you in developing an effective pitch.
An event happening exclusivly via Zoom, Google Meet or similar online video communication system. A link will typically be shared via email once a person has registered or will be posted to the event page.