Computer station for 3d printing, running CNC and 3d scanning.
Instructions for Use:
There are several key pieces of software installed on this compter or bookmarked in the browser.
- Inkscape - Vector design and editing
- Gimp - Bitmap / Raster editing
- Blender - Editing complex 3d models
- meshmixer- 3D mashups and remixes.
- 123d Make - 123D Make lets you turn 3D models into 2D build plans with animated assembly instructions.
- Tinkercad.com - Simple web based CAD tool.
- 123D Design - a free, powerful, yet simple 3D creation and editing tool which supports many new 3D printers.
- thingiverse.com- Directory of models to download
- Meshlab - repair your broken 3d models
- easel.com/ for Simple 3d (Arduino is COM03)
- PYCam - Complex Code
- OpenScam - Preview your Gcode
- Universal G Code Sender
- Oculus Rift - Various demos
- MakerWare Desktop - 3d slicer for preparing your model for print
- 123d Catch - Users many images of object to construct a model
- Skanect - apturing a full color 3D model of an object, a person or a room wiht Kinect
Upstairs by 3d printers
Area of Interest: